Thursday 20 October 2022

As I predicted back in August, Liz Truss has resigned.

So Liz Truss has announced her resignation as PM.  The shortest serving PM ever -- just 44 days as PM.  And something I predicted before she became PM on the 6th of August.


As I said back then:
"It's possible that Liz Truss might be one of the shortest serving, if not THE shortest serving PM, ever.  You heard it here first".
Why on earth, how on earth, she became PM eludes me.  Why on earth did Tory party members vote for her??  Let's hope that they don't get a say who our next PM is!

22/10/22 Edited to add: I discovered after publishing the above that Matthew Parris (a Tory) has very similar views on Liz Truss to my own.  Here's a clip from Newsnight that was shown the night before last.



No comments:

Whodunit

People constantly boast about anticipating the "big reveals" or "whodunnits" in novels and films. But, these big reveals...