Saturday, 4 June 2022

A spiffing idea for a novel

I think a spiffing idea for a novel would be if a group of people want back in time to the age of the dinosaurs, say about 80 million years BC. Talk about their survival, building a shelter etc. Then eventually they discover intelligent dinosaurs walking on their hind legs approximately the size of us humans that communicate with speech to each other! The humans eventually end up getting captured, and the dinosaurs don't initially believe that the humans are intelligent. Until they discover that the humans communicate with speech and they have strange devices on them, and formidable weapons.

I'd write it myself, but I'd be no good at writing novels.

No comments:

Did you enjoy reading this article?

When browsing and reading articles on the web I frequently encounter the question of whether I am enjoying reading the article in question o...