Wednesday 23 September 2020

Big Tits

I remember when I was around 14 years old walking around in Stockton-on-Tees with a friend -- Gary Dix -- on a Saturday afternoon. We were in Uptons looking at the toys and games (must have been near Christmas). My friend suddenly said to me "Ian look at her tits" (or something like that, pointing to this woman). I ignored him at first (as I prefer bums to tits) but he insisted I looked. And I looked, and couldn't believe how huge they were (I now realise they must have been artificially enlarged). Anyway, I collapsed in giggles (I used to giggle like a girl), and we managed to stagger out of the door. Took one look back at the woman. She had such an utterly furious look on her face.

No comments:

Whodunit

People constantly boast about anticipating the "big reveals" or "whodunnits" in novels and films. But, these big reveals...