Thursday 21 May 2020

Remote Learning

According to this article not everyone hates remote learning. I emphatically don't.  To tell the truth, the vast majority of my knowledge comes from reading books. With reading you can reread something if you don't understand it. Have music on in background. Have breaks whenever you like.  But listening to people requires constant attention, and most stuff taught at school was utterly dreary.  This made it beyond my ability to pay attention and I just switched off and started daydreaming. Indeed, most days, before the age of around 13 years old, I literally learnt nothing from one day to the next. This partially explains my perplexity when people bang on about how important school is.

I really hated school.  I resent all my childhood being wasted by being forced to go there.  

No comments:

Whodunit

People constantly boast about anticipating the "big reveals" or "whodunnits" in novels and films. But, these big reveals...