Friday 10 May 2019

2 women meet in the Afterlife

Two women who have recently died meet in the afterlife.

First woman says: Hi! My name is Jane.

Second woman says: Hi! I'm Mary. How did you die?

Jane says: I froze to death.

Mary says: How horrible!

Jane says: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy and finally had a peaceful death. What about you?

Mary says: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating on me, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

Jane says: So what happened?

Mary says: I was so sure there was another woman in the house somewhere that I started running all over the house looking for her. I ran up to the attic and searched. I ran down to the basement and searched.

Then I went through every closet and checked under all of the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

Jane says: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer. We'd both still be alive.

No comments:

Whodunit

People constantly boast about anticipating the "big reveals" or "whodunnits" in novels and films. But, these big reveals...