Friday 7 September 2018

A fleeting intimation of a memory

Just been for a walk. The grass, the trees, the birds, seemed to trigger the very faintest feeling, the very faintest intimation of a memory that was immediately lost before I could focus on it. An eternity ago. Feelings of complete fulfilment, contentment, meaning and happiness. The Universe was full of love and meaning and I was part of it.

I think it was the barest glimpse of a memory when I was a small child. Although maybe it was a previous life, or even the time between lives. But the most likely is that it was a briefest of memories of this life when I was a child. When I felt very very different about the world.

No comments:

Whodunit

People constantly boast about anticipating the "big reveals" or "whodunnits" in novels and films. But, these big reveals...