Saturday, 9 January 2016

Your Job Is Pointless

An interesting article:

Your Job Is Pointless


I think capitalism and what it entails is inimical to our fulfilment -- that which truly makes us happy. Even for those who do comparatively well. That makes me "left wing" I guess? On the other hand I'm extremely hostile to political correctness -- the fact that people are not allowed to express their honest opinions etc. So that probably makes me "right wing"? I think these left and right wing labels are largely meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about my actual blog post. Anything irrelevant will not be published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Changing from prepay energy meters to normal meters. Be leery of being overcharged!

I'm getting both my electricity and gas meters changed today from prepaid to the normal type of meter.  Since moving into this new flat ...