Tuesday, 15 March 2016

The immortalist: Uploading the mind to a computer

 From The immortalist: Uploading the mind to a computer

In relation to uploading a human brain to a computer within the next 30 years i.e. by 2046, the Russian internet millionaire Dmitry Itskov says:

I'm 100% confident it will happen. Otherwise I wouldn't have started it.

And I'm 100% confident that it won't happen.  We shall see!  Hopefully I'll still be alive in 2046.  And if I'm not I still hope this blog will be available for people to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about my actual blog post. Anything irrelevant will not be published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Changing from prepay energy meters to normal meters. Be leery of being overcharged!

I'm getting both my electricity and gas meters changed today from prepaid to the normal type of meter.  Since moving into this new flat ...