Wednesday, 1 June 2016

A brooding enigmatic stranger!

Just recently located to a new area of the UK.  Tonight I've been drinking quite a bit and I decided to have even more to drink at this pub. I was unshaven -- I wanted to try and convey . .umm . . a broody, moody persona, full of enigma, fully of mystery, full of enigmaticness. A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma. Who am I? What am I? Who is this mysterious intriguing stranger??

Apparently no-one cared!
Problem I have is I look too normal. If they had read some of my fb posts beforehand, or my blogs . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about my actual blog post. Anything irrelevant will not be published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Changing from prepay energy meters to normal meters. Be leery of being overcharged!

I'm getting both my electricity and gas meters changed today from prepaid to the normal type of meter.  Since moving into this new flat ...