Thursday, 12 May 2016

Playing video games when young

I remember when I was 14. Parents bought me a pong games console. I could beat everyone. I almost never missed hitting the ball. My dad and mam were absolutely hopeless and couldn't hit the ball at all. I just assumed it was because of their age! (they were 40 or thereabouts). But if I played again now I think I would be almost as good as when I was 14, and I'm much older than they were then. Maybe not quite as good as I was when I was 14 as I wouldn't put hours of practice in!
Me playing space invaders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about my actual blog post. Anything irrelevant will not be published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Changing from prepay energy meters to normal meters. Be leery of being overcharged!

I'm getting both my electricity and gas meters changed today from prepaid to the normal type of meter.  Since moving into this new flat ...