Thursday, 24 December 2015

Electricity key for pay meter

Getting to be a dab hand at these pay meters for energy. When I first moved in here 6 months ago, the first time I bought electricity it took me about 2 mins to work out how to eject the electronic bit from its casing on my electricity key (hope no good looking women were watching me!). Now I just do it straightaway taking around 1 second!

These things just take practice. It's like when I always say I'm hopeless at anything practical. But if I started doing it I'd probably get better than anyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment about my actual blog post. Anything irrelevant will not be published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Changing from prepay energy meters to normal meters. Be leery of being overcharged!

I'm getting both my electricity and gas meters changed today from prepaid to the normal type of meter.  Since moving into this new flat ...